TALK TO ME
VAMPIRE SUSHI ZINE DISTRO & ITS TUMBLR w/ zine news & stuff.
HIPSTERMUMMO 4 LYPHE! - finnish style blog w/ sinikka.
PLEASE NOTE/TRIGGER WARNING: i like blood & gore & guts, and am bound to post stuff with blood and gore. i will try my bestest to include trigger warnings when ever i can / remember. so if you're haemophobic, it might be safest to stay away to stay safe. xx x tukru
always reblog gay vampires being gay
This is Lady Pink, one of the only female graffiti artists active in the ’80s. Jenny Holzer, famous for her feminist postmodern “Truisms,” designed this shirt and Lady Pink wore it around NYC.
- Interviewer: So why do you write these strong female characters?
- Whedon: Because you're still asking me that question.
I’ve reblogged this at least twice before but I will do so again.
This phrase is one of my favourite of all time, and there is a reason I have it tattooed to my body (even if it’s as an acronym). It stands for so much good, and I go a bit gooey on the inside thinking about it.
What they cover on this album:
- body positivity, speaking up against twisted beauty ideals
- sex positivity, speaking up against slut shaming
- LGBT rights, “if you fight love, you’re always a loser”
- Love that never dies
- Love that you would rather die for than live without
- Love as the strongest motivator of all, and more radical than any political act
I feel empowered simply by thinking about this album, and I don’t think I can comprehend how much it helped me to have these songs in my head while going through my teenage years.
heybebe:Cry Baby (1990)